What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the Apple Apologists on this newsgroup?
Arlen Holder
2018-07-23 00:42:34 UTC
What are the common well-verified psychological traits of the typical iOS
poster on this newsgroup?

The question is a psychological one where the Apple Apologists have, for
decades, almost all exhibited the following common traits which have caused
endless discussions because Apple Apologists don't seem to like facts.

Here are the nine commonly exhibited traits of *all* the Apple Apologists:
* They're never purposefully helpful whenever they don't like the question
* They brazenly & repeatedly fabricate wholly imaginary iOS functionality
* They then exclaim that they told us many times how to do it! :)
* They always "just guess" where their credibility is worthless
* They almost never back up their statements with any referenced facts
* They incessantly play silly childish word games when faced with facts
* They consistently fabricate quoted content that never happened
* Then they respond to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* They consistently blame Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

What's psychologically interesting is that in this post, Savageduck yet
again blames Android for an OP's inability to do what he wants using iOS!
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/ooCFANY5CAAJ>

The OP of that thread concurred, that it was Android's fault that he
couldn't copy an app from one iOS device to another!
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/7Qqc3f1dCAAJ>

Meanwhile, Jolly Roger yet again wholly fabricated imaginary iOS
functionality for the poor OP to attempt to follow (and fail), since both
nospam and Jolly Roger incessantly fabricate iOS functionality that just
doesn't exist, whenever they see a technical question that they don't like.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/SGhljjBYCAAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/VqzlcQ0hCAAJ>

When the OP tried Jolly Roger's fabricated method, is it any surprise it
failed?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/C78-NjwnCAAJ>

NOTE: Often Jolly Roger responds with hate-filled fifth-grade vitriol when
confronted with facts, but in this particular test thread, he remained calm
so we won't add that to the common traits.

Of course, nospam not only fabricates imaginary iOS functionality:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/Cf3bIIcQCAAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/1YHAnJEnCAAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/jsxtlTchCAAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/3naulH4cCAAJ>
But nospam also claims that he's told us how to do (what can't be done)
many times, and we just won't listen to him.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/yk6sP4I2CAAJ>
And even better, nospam claims that people have been successful with their
imaginary iOS functioanlity!
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/HZYE3iscCAAJ>

And yet, I told the OP it can't be done (because it can't be done).
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/7rHAL_QXCAAJ>

And so did sms, who is another credible poster on the iOS newsgroups who is
almost never wrong simply because he speaks facts. (Facts are funny that
way.)
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/u21p0MMaCAAJ>

Meanwhile, David Empson, the most knowedgeable and credible poster on the
iOs newsgroups by far, backed up what both sms and I said:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/z3kVVoc-CAAJ>

Hence, the question is a psychological one where the Apple Apologists have,

Are those the common psychological traits of all the Apple Apologists?
Savageduck
2018-07-23 01:29:20 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
What's psychologically interesting is that in this post, Savageduck yet
again blames Android for an OP's inability to do what he wants using iOS!
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/ooCFANY5CAAJ>
...and you start with a lie. Where in my single post to that thread did I
blame Android for anything?

If you read, and comprehend my only post in that thread you will see that I
did not blame Android, or any OS for the OP’s problem. I did indicate that
your intrusion into the thread was yet another of your Android diatribes
which did nothing to solve the OP’s problem since he was only using iOS
devices.

Read it again:

"The OP(Wade Garrett) gave up when you butted in and started waxing on with
regard to Android. Since the OP asked his question with reference to getting
a copy of an app from his iPad(iOS not Android) to his iPad Mini (iOS not
Android),your contribution was irrelevant to this thread, and only started
your usual flame war involving the usual suspects.

He then returned to the thread to respond to JR’s suggestion, which was
unsuccessful. Since the app was a solitaire game, he decided to choose one of
the multitude of solitaire games free, or fee, available in the App Store.
Problem solved for this particular OP."
Post by Arlen Holder
The OP of that thread concurred, that it was Android's fault that he
couldn't copy an app from one iOS device to another!
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/7Qqc3f1dCAAJ>
Another lie. The OP said no such thing. All he did was respond to my post,
and said the following:

"Yup, that precisely sums it up!"
--
Regards,
Savageduck
Arlen Holder
2018-07-23 02:01:03 UTC
which did nothing to solve the OP¢s problem since he was only using iOS
devices.
Hi Savageduck,

Let's be adults please.

You may be used to conversing with less logical and less intelligent
people, so what you just made up in your post may work with iOS gullible's,
but it doesn't work with well-educated people because all your facts are
dead wrong - and easily proven to be so.

Meanwhile, I only speak fact.
And I reference those facts.
So I'm almost never wrong (facts are funny that way).

You blamed my posts (which were all 100% factual and correct) for the OP's
inability to do what is actually impossible to do on iOS (and the OP
concurred with you).

Bear in mind that the first person to tell the OP the truth was me, and the
second person to tell the OP the truth was sms, and the third person to
tell the OP the truth was David Empson.

If Jolly Roger or nospam didn't incessantly fabricate their imaginary iOS
functionality, the OP would have had those three valid factual responses as
his answer.

As it was, nospam and Jolly Roger *repeatedly* fabricated imaginary iOS
functionality such that the OP tried and failed and then simiply said
following their advice was "too complicated" (since none of it stood a
chance of working since it was all just made up).

Meanwhile, while you deprecate the functionality discussions that I
provided, you ignore that you yourself posted completely unrelated battery
backup information to that thread, all the while you deprecate the
functional information I posted.
If you read, and comprehend my only post in that thread
What's amazing is that you posted *multieple times* in that thread, where
you already forgot that you posted this:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/gPeVojoiCAAJ>
which talks about completely unrealated sandisk products.

And then you posted this, also completely unrelated issue:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/62UPEo0iCAAJ>

And then this completely unrelated issue:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/0quzhQAnCAAJ>

Before you then posted this statment that my facts caused iOS to not be
able to do what DAvid Empson, me, and sms already told the OP that iOS
can't do.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.mobile.ipad/Tufx3qIBZBw/ooCFANY5CAAJ>

*The fact is you provided exactly 0 facts to help the OP solve the problem!*
*The fact is you posted completely unrelated drivel about batteries.*
*The fact is you then blamed my factual posts, for the OP's failures.*

Those are the facts.
John McWilliams
That's hilarious considering the source!
Savageduck
2018-07-23 02:44:07 UTC
Post by John McWilliams
Post by Arlen Holder
which did nothing to solve the OP's problem since he was only using iOS
devices.
Hi Savageduck,
Let's be adults please.
That's hilarious considering the source!
I really should minimize the pain, and just add *Arlen Holder* to the
nymshift killfile.
--
Regards,
Savageduck
Meanie
2018-07-23 12:16:56 UTC
Post by Savageduck
Post by John McWilliams
Post by Arlen Holder
which did nothing to solve the OP's problem since he was only using iOS
devices.
Hi Savageduck,
Let's be adults please.
That's hilarious considering the source!
I really should minimize the pain, and just add *Arlen Holder* to the
nymshift killfile.
I'm still dumbfounded as to why anyone responds to the attention whore
idiot.
Arlen Holder
2018-07-23 16:01:29 UTC
Post by Meanie
I'm still dumbfounded as to why anyone responds to the attention whore
idiot.
The reason Apple Apologists killfile me is because they hate facts.
The reason intelligent people don't, is that I speak of logic & reason.

Pick one.
Elden
2018-07-24 04:34:13 UTC
Post by Savageduck
I really should minimize the pain, and just add *Arlen Holder* to the
nymshift killfile.
You win a prize! Only you were a bit late coming to this conclusion.
-=Elden=-
Arlen Holder
2018-07-25 09:17:19 UTC
Post by Elden
You win a prize! Only you were a bit late coming to this conclusion.
The question valid question because Apple Apologists have been
psychologically extremely *different* from normal people for decades.

For example, for decades, almost all Mac/iOS threads that have compared
Apple products to other products, have unilaterally been strung out many
times longer than they needed to be, simply because the Apple Apologists
almost always fabricate imaginary functionality that never existed.
Why do iOS apologists incessantly fabricate fictional iOS functionality?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/K_yBNZiPFYo/yekUPvIXAwAJ>

Essentially for decades any thread that has Apple Apologists on it that
also contains actual facts, becomes an instant morass, simply because of
the consistent trait of the Apple Apologists to deny facts (such as the
battery fiasco of last year as just one example) where the Apple Apologists
consistently blamed Android many many many times, for Apple's design flaws!
Why do the Apple Apologists habitually deny well-known proven facts?
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/eRTC23FyVDY/fDk0k8KAAwAJ>

Why they do that is strange - but they're very consistent over the years,.

Since it's clear that the Apple Apologists are not normal people, and since
it's just as clear that almost all those long drawn out threads are
unilaterally because Apple Apologists jsut make everythign up as they go
along (and they play those silly semantic games constnatly), the
observation is perfectly valid that there is something wrong with them ...
but what?

The good news is this thread will serve to aid researchers in the future
who ponder what is so very different, psychologically, between the Apple
Apologists and normal adults.
Johan
2018-07-25 10:18:36 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Elden
[...]
You are completly right, you belong to the "normal" people and the
"normal" adults, but you are so damned alone. You are like the
psychiater who is the only crazy person in the nut house.
Arlen Holder
2018-07-25 15:01:44 UTC
Post by Johan
You are completly right, you belong to the "normal" people and the
"normal" adults, but you are so damned alone. You are like the
psychiater who is the only crazy person in the nut house.
Thank you for helping us flesh out the list of Apple Apologist traits!

You seem to be ignorant that there are other, non-Apple, OS-related
newsgroups also.

For example, on the Linux newsgroup, where Apple Apologists don't post for
the most part, you almost never see nospam getting away with habitually
fabricating imaginary functionality like he has consistently does on the
Apple groups.

You almost never see people like nospam claiming they told the OP many
times how to perform that imaginary functionality.

You don't see people like Jolly Roger habitually fabricating content and
then responding to that fabricated content, like he incessantly does on the
Apple newsgroups.

You don't see people like Savageduck and Lewis and ***@OnRamp blaming every
fact about Linux they don't like on Microsoft.

And, I just realized there's another trait of the Apple Apologists that you
won't see on the Linux and Android and Windows newsgroups, which is that
every time someone mentions any fact about Apple that the Apple Apologists
don't like, they call the poster a troll, simply for telling the truth!

(Remember, I'm never wrong with my facts because facts are funny that way.)

So that adds one more extremely common trait to the list.
* They're allergic to facts, calling every fact they don't like, a troll.
* They're never purposefully helpful whenever they don't like the question
* They brazenly & repeatedly fabricate wholly imaginary iOS functionality
* They then exclaim that they told us many times how to do it! :)
* They always "just guess" where their credibility is worthless
* They almost never back up their statements with any referenced facts
* They incessantly play silly childish word games when faced with facts
* They consistently fabricate quoted content that never happened
* Then they respond to that imaginary quoted content as if it did!
* They consistently blame Android for the lack of functionality on iOS

Thank you for helping us flesh out the list of Apple Apologist traits!
Arlen Holder
2018-08-24 12:42:03