iOS 12.0.1
Chris in Makati
2018-10-11 00:01:46 UTC
Now available for download
Arlen Holder
2018-10-11 00:11:07 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
Now available for download
We reported this, long ago, and outlined what's in it already.
Where have you been? (Under a rock with your head in the sand?)
Chris in Makati
2018-10-11 01:29:51 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 00:11:07 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
Now available for download
We reported this, long ago, and outlined what's in it already.
Where have you been? (Under a rock with your head in the sand?)
Long ago? It was only released two days ago and I don't see any other
reports of it's release on this newsgroup.
.
B***@Onramp.net
2018-10-11 02:39:54 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
Now available for download
We reported this, long ago, and outlined what's in it already.
Where have you been? (Under a rock with your head in the sand?)
Long ago? It was only released two days ago and I don't see any other
reports of it's release on this newsgroup.
.
The idiot must be referring to 12 not 12.0.1.
That figures.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-11 03:05:04 UTC
Post by B***@Onramp.net
The idiot must be referring to 12 not 12.0.1.
That figures.
*Every time you Apple Apologists post, you _prove_ your ignorance.*

Look here, you ignorant Apple Apologist dolts:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/CMLtztbnOzc/cak84ULRBAAJ>

And here, you ignorant head-in-the-sand Apple Apologists:
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/cxY3iPdWim8/LUP2UkXRBAAJ>

*Apologists are so _stupid_ - you have your heads in the sand to facts!*
And even then, someone _intelligent_ has to point simple facts to you.
Chris in Makati
What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1
Arlen Holder
2018-10-11 16:31:57 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1
*Apple Apologists are amazing at not comprehending even simple facts!*

You, "Chris in Makiti", didn't even _click_ on the links which proved that
both you & that other Apple Apologist ***@OnRamp are dead wrong, yet again.

It's _easy_ to prove you're wrong - because you are like small children.

Time & again Apple Apologists prove they can't comprehend even simple facts.
--
HINT:
Chris in Makati
2018-10-11 23:49:55 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:31:57 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1
*Apple Apologists are amazing at not comprehending even simple facts!*
You, "Chris in Makiti", didn't even _click_ on the links which proved that
It's _easy_ to prove you're wrong - because you are like small children.
Time & again Apple Apologists prove they can't comprehend even simple facts.
Your links prove nothing. iOS 12.0.1 came out the day before I posted,
not "long ago", as you incorrectly stated. You were obviously
confusing it with the release of iOS 12 on September 17th. Just admit
your mistake and move on.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-12 13:28:38 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
Your links prove nothing. iOS 12.0.1 came out the day before I posted,
not "long ago", as you incorrectly stated. You were obviously
confusing it with the release of iOS 12 on September 17th. Just admit
your mistake and move on.
*You can make childish excuses for being dead wrong all you want, Chris.*

The fact is that I am the one who first reported iOS 12.0.1 released, and
what was on that release from the release notes themselves.
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/CMLtztbnOzc/cak84ULRBAAJ>
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/cxY3iPdWim8/LUP2UkXRBAAJ>

*You are so childish, Chris, that you actually think I _forgot_ I did that.*

Remember Chris, I am the _first_ to report that release information here.
That's because I actively seek out the release information, Chris.
Which is what intelligent people do, unlike you, Chris - who is ignorant.

I even provided _links_ to my posts, which _proved_ what I said.
Those are facts, Chris.

Adults present facts, Chris.
You see, Chris, adults are funny that way.

Children, Chris, like you, can't _comprehend_ simple facts.
Children haven't grown up yet, Chris.

You are so childish as to think I _forgot_ I did all that research, Chris!
All you do, when you post, Chris, is _prove_ you own the mind of a child.

*Every time you Apple Apologists post, you _prove_ you act like children.*
Chris in Makati
2018-10-14 19:11:05 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:28:38 -0000 (UTC), Arlen Holder
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
[...]
You've totally screwed it up. If you wanted to announce the release of
iOS 12.0.1, why would you post under the heading "CNET reports Apple's
the unscheduled untested iOS 12.1 release may work around the iPhone
design flaws".?

I posted under the header "iOS 12.0.1", which is why my post was
noticed and yours got ignored.

Now you're crying your eyes out because nobody saw your post. Learn
how to use newsgroups properly and you won't get ignored next time.
Your Name
2018-10-14 20:33:19 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
[...]
Nobody saw it because most people (and you should too) ignores that
moronic anti-Apple know-nothing troll and nobody cares what that
imbecile says about anything at all.
B***@Onramp.net
+1
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 22:37:37 UTC
Post by Your Name
Nobody saw it because most people (and you should too) ignores that
moronic anti-Apple know-nothing troll and nobody cares what that
imbecile says about anything at all.
+1
*This thread is _perfect_ to prove that Apple Apologists are not normal.*

You clearly fucked up on your facts.
You clearly believed in imaginary circumstances that never happened.

It was easily proved what happened.
And what do you do?

You ridicule the two people on this thread who spoke facts.

Meanwhile, you "plus one" the people who proved to not comprehend facts.

*This thread is _perfect_ to prove that Apple Apologists are not normal.*
*Hemidactylus*
2018-10-14 22:30:56 UTC
[snip]
Post by Your Name
Post by Chris in Makati
Now you're crying your eyes out because nobody saw your post. Learn
how to use newsgroups properly and you won't get ignored next time.
Nobody saw it because most people (and you should too) ignores that
moronic anti-Apple know-nothing troll and nobody cares what that
imbecile says about anything at all.
The only reason I know it still exists is people still keep replying to its
inanity.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 23:05:03 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
The only reason I know it still exists is people still keep replying to its
inanity.
This thread is _perfect_ proving exactly how _stupid_ Apple Apologists are!
o *Chris in Makati* -> From: Chris in Makati <***@nospam.com>
o ****@onRamp* -> From: ***@Onramp.net
o *Meanie* -> From: Meanie <***@gmail.com>
o *Your Name* -> From: Your Name <***@YourISP.com>
o *Hemidactylus* -> From: Hemidactylus <***@allspamis.invalid>

This thread contained trivial facts.
Easily proven facts.

And yet, each of the Apple Apologists above, got those simple facts wrong!

Not only did they get those simple facts wrong though.
They _ridiculed_ the two people on this thread who had their facts right!

What's amazing, actually, is that the Apologists above act like children.
o They got even the _simplest_ of facts dead wrong
o Every one of their conclusions, as a result, was dead wrong
o They ridiculed the two people who had their facts right!

This thread is _perfect_ to prove Apple Apologist are not normal people!
*Actual facts have absolutely no place to fit in their belief system.*
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 22:35:17 UTC
Post by Your Name
Nobody saw it because most people (and you should too) ignores that
moronic anti-Apple know-nothing troll and nobody cares what that
imbecile says about anything at all.
*Anyone who speaks facts & validates those facts, is, to you, "moronic".*
* It doesn't get any simpler than this - & you _all_ got it wrong!*

What's amazing is that Apple Apologists clearly own the mind of a child.

All you Apple Apologists whoosh on even the _simplest_ of basic facts!
Post by Your Name
The idiot must be referring to 12 not 12.0.1.
What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1
Ignore the ass. You'll never win.
Meanwhile, the only adults here were Ant, and me, both of whom used facts.

What's amazing is that you Apple Apologists can't comprehend simple facts.
Worse, you Apple Apologists jump to conclusions supported by _zero_ facts.
You make everything up - your thought process is entireley fictional.

You brazenly fabricated what clearly never happened.
*And yet, you actually _believe_ your brazen imaginary fabrications!*

If this thread alone doesn't prove that Apple Apologists are children,
you'll never comprehend why you're not at all like normal adults.

*You call me moronic, Your Name, simply for stating verified facts.*

Literally, that's how you _think_, Your Name.
*Anyone who speaks facts & validates those facts, is, to you, "moronic".*
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 22:26:18 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
I posted under the header "iOS 12.0.1", which is why my post was
noticed and yours got ignored.
At least you're finally comprehending that I posted not only that the
release released, but what was in the release notes.

*HINT: It doesn't get any simpler than this - & you _all_ got it wrong!*
Post by Chris in Makati
Now you're crying your eyes out because nobody saw your post. Learn
how to use newsgroups properly and you won't get ignored next time.
Chris in Makati,

I'm going to _try_ to speak to you as an adult would.

That means I'm going to use facts, Chris - facts.
Yes. Facts. Real facts. Actual facts. Chris. Facts.

Look back at what happened.
1. I posted (twice) the release information
2. Days later, you posted the release information
3. I mentioned to you that I posted the release information days earlier
4. At that point, and the others just started making up stuff.
a. ***@OnRamp: The idiot must be referring to 12 not 12.0.1.
b. Chris in Makiti: What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1

Right there is _proof_ you & ***@ONRamp missed clear facts.
But it gets worse - because you and BK are joined by Meanie,.
All three of you proved to completely whoosh on all facts involved!

5. I proved, with links, that my facts were correct.
HINT: Adults use facts. Facts are easily proven.

6. At this point, _more_ of you children start posting wrong facts!
a. Meanie: Ignore the ass. You'll never win.

7. The _only_ poster on this thread who _comprehended_ facts, was Ant
a. Ant: A couple days late.

8. And you, Chris, in Makiti, _ridiculed_ him for telling you the truth!
a. Chris: Make sure you're faster off the mark

It's extremely clear to adults _exactly_ what happened here.
You Apple Apologists all jumped to completely erroneous conclusions.

Worse, you Apple Apologists blamed the two people who said correct facts.
Worse, you ridiculed the two adults who spoke facts.

If this thread, alone, doesn't prove what you Apple Apologists are, nothing
will. You act like fourth grade children, Chris in Makiti.

A. You made a mistake,
B. You can't ever admit you made a mistake,
C. So you ridicule the two adults who didn't make that mistake.

Do you see why, Chris, I posit that you Apple Apologists act like children?
You can't comprehend even the _simplest_ of facts, as outlined here.

Because you are an Apple Apologists I don't expect you to comprehend fact.
Chris in Makati
2018-10-16 05:27:58 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
Now you're crying your eyes out because nobody saw your post. Learn
how to use newsgroups properly and you won't get ignored next time.
Chris in Makati,
I'm going to _try_ to speak to you as an adult would.
No you're not. An adult would never have had an issue with me posting
the release information in the first place.
Post by Arlen Holder
That means I'm going to use facts, Chris - facts.
Yes. Facts. Real facts. Actual facts. Chris. Facts.
Look back at what happened.
1. I posted (twice) the release information
Both times you posted under an irrelevant heading, so it was useless
and went unnoticed.
Post by Arlen Holder
2. Days later, you posted the release information
I posted it in this thread, which has the correct heading.
Post by Arlen Holder
3. I mentioned to you that I posted the release information days earlier
You didn't just "mention" it, you got all upset and became insulting.
I can't imagine why it was such a big deal for you and why you spend
hours each day getting yourself even more wound up about it.

Meanie
2018-10-12 22:22:44 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
Post by Chris in Makati
What an arse he is. Confusing 12 with 12.0.1
*Apple Apologists are amazing at not comprehending even simple facts!*
You, "Chris in Makiti", didn't even _click_ on the links which proved that
It's _easy_ to prove you're wrong - because you are like small children.
Time & again Apple Apologists prove they can't comprehend even simple facts.
Your links prove nothing. iOS 12.0.1 came out the day before I posted,
not "long ago", as you incorrectly stated. You were obviously
confusing it with the release of iOS 12 on September 17th. Just admit
your mistake and move on.
Telling a narcissist to admit a mistake and move on is like telling
Satan to donate to the church.

Ignore the ass. You'll never win.
Your Name
2018-10-13 02:22:35 UTC
On 2018-10-12 22:22:44 +0000, Meanie said:
<snip>
Post by Meanie
Telling a narcissist to admit a mistake and move on is like telling
Satan to donate to the church.
Ignore the ass. You'll never win.
Technically Satan (if you believe in such mythical nonsense) donates to
the church every day, just not directly. Satan encourages someone to do
something bad, then they feel guilty and so donate more to the church
then they would of. ;-)
Meanie
2018-10-13 19:08:56 UTC
Post by Your Name
<snip>
Post by Meanie
Telling a narcissist to admit a mistake and move on is like telling
Satan to donate to the church.
Ignore the ass. You'll never win.
Technically Satan (if you believe in such mythical nonsense) donates to
the church every day, just not directly. Satan encourages someone to do
something bad, then they feel guilty and so donate more to the church
then they would of.  ;-)
No, I don't believe in it but I couldn't think of an analogy quick
enough. Though, technically, it's not Satan who is personally donating
to the church. The guilt of the lemmings is another issue.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 17:46:35 UTC
Post by Meanie
No, I don't believe in it but I couldn't think of an analogy quick
enough. Though, technically, it's not Satan who is personally donating
to the church. The guilt of the lemmings is another issue.
What's interesting about you Meanie, is that _every_ statement you made in
this thread proved you didn't comprehend even the _simplest_ of facts.

It's clear you're uneducated - but even these simple facts don't require a
GED. You proved that your mind is literally that of a small child.

I posit that this small-child-mind of yours, is why you gravitate to iOS.

I've been studying you Apple Apologists for two decades now.
You're not at all like normal adults.

What's different about you Apple Apologists from normal adults?
You gravitate to the meaningless mantra of Apple Marketing.

Why?
You _believe_ everything Apple Marketing feeds you
HINT: "We have always been at war with Eurasia".

That's what differentiates you Apple Apologists most from normal adults.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-13 04:04:39 UTC
Post by Meanie
Telling a narcissist to admit a mistake and move on is like telling
Satan to donate to the church.
Ignore the ass. You'll never win.
You Apple Apologists are _not_ like normal adults.
You prove, every time you post, that you own the mind of a child.

What is amazing about you Apple Apologists, Meanie, is
a. You assume I'm a narcissist, simply because I speak facts
b. You assume I made a mistake, when I proved I didn't
c. You assume I can't admit a mistake - when I've proved I can

What's interesting is how _dead wrong_ you Apple Apologists always are.
You're like little children.

I've learned a _lot_ about how you little children think.
I learn this by what you write.

The sad thing, Meanie, is that you're allowed to vote.
The reason it's sad is that you actually _believe_ what you wrote.
Arlen Holder
2018-10-14 17:41:52 UTC
Post by Arlen Holder
The reason it's sad is that you actually _believe_ what you wrote.
I've been studying you Apple Apologists for two decades now.
You're not at all like normal adults.

What's different about you?

What I find strange is that all the Apple Apologists are like Meanie:
a. They believe in things that have zero basis whatsoever, in fact.
b. They discount the facts that are contrary to their beliefs.

Hence, they're _always_ wrong.
Nobody can be right, if they think like Meanie just proved he thinks.

It's sad.
But they prove that's how they think.

They're not like normal adults.
They're far more like children.

Uneducated children.
Who haven't learned yet how to comprehend simple facts.
Ant
2018-10-11 04:03:27 UTC
Post by Chris in Makati
Now available for download
A couple days late. ;)
--
Quote of the Week: "He who dislikes aardvarks was an ant in his former life." --unknown
/\___/\Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org / http://antfarm.ma.cx
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )
Chris in Makati
2018-10-11 14:32:17 UTC
Post by Ant
Post by Chris in Makati
Now available for download
A couple days late. ;)
Next time make sure you're faster off the mark so you're not left
behind in reporting the latest news.