Apple outage last night
*Hemidactylus*
2024-04-04 19:55:28 UTC
I notice this myself. It’s been resolved:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/03/apple-investigates-app-store-outage-on-ios-and-macos-devices.html

Apple services restored after brief outages globally:
https://www.reuters.com/technology/multiple-apple-service-down-users-2024-04-03/

I wonder what caused it.
Alan Browne
2024-04-05 18:00:48 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/03/apple-investigates-app-store-outage-on-ios-and-macos-devices.html
https://www.reuters.com/technology/multiple-apple-service-down-users-2024-04-03/
Sort of thing you only notice if you need that service at the time.
Better the App Store than the iMessage server (for example) or other
cloud services at Apple.

Not that that can't happen at some point.
Post by *Hemidactylus*
I wonder what caused it.
A failure of some kind. How's that for laser sharp analysis?
--
“Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first;
nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”
- Charles de Gaulle.
Ant
2024-04-05 18:01:46 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/03/apple-investigates-app-store-outage-on-ios-and-macos-devices.html
https://www.reuters.com/technology/multiple-apple-service-down-users-2024-04-03/
I wonder what caused it.
I was wondering why iPhones' Apple Store failed to connect during the outage.
--
"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." --Colossians 4:5-6. 2 many peep @ cemetery & new vids 2day!
| |o o| |
( )
Chris
2024-04-06 01:42:52 UTC
Post by *Hemidactylus*
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/03/apple-investigates-app-store-outage-on-ios-and-macos-devices.html
https://www.reuters.com/technology/multiple-apple-service-down-users-2024-04-03/
I wonder what caused it.
If you believe the conspiracy theorists there's some deep state shit going
on which will peak during the upcoming eclipse in the US.

Or, it's a blip in Apple's systems.